St Andrews Masonic Hotel is a true Art Deco icon
Travelling 17 km south of Timaru you will find the small but tight knit community of St Andrews and standing tall on the main street is the iconic Masonic Hotel. Beautifully restored by the current owner Jan Marris in 2009 this grand hotel, restaurant and bar is rich in history and ready for you to enjoy a relaxing meal, drink or a good night’s sleep.
Everything you need is here to have a memorable night
Why not stay a night or two in one of the beautifully restored hotel rooms and enjoy all the hospitality the Masonic Hotel can offer:
- Located in the historic dining room our restaurant offers delicious fresh cooked food in a warm, cosy atmosphere.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink, have an appetising meal, surf the net, or sit by the roaring fire in the friendly atmosphere of the bar.
- If you are after a nice private drink then try and find the right drop with the wide selection of wine, beers, spirits, liquors, premix drink + more at the fully stocked bottle store.
- Plenty of room to park the truck out back and have a good meal, a relaxing drink, or a great nights sleep.
- We even have shower, toilets, laundry, and dump station facilities for self contained campers (Pack in/Pack out applies)
- Future public toilet block is underway! See: http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/93219440/Fed-up-residents-build-their-own-public-toilets-in-South-Canterbury-town for more details.
The atmosphere we have endeavoured to create is also perfect for any private function you wish to have. Whether it is corporate or informal you just need to talk to our friendly staff to discuss your space and catering needs.